Saturday, June 18, 2011

Ghirardelli Brownie Cookies



On our cloudy Friday morning, we decided to try out a new cookie recipe that I had come across on Sally Clarkson's blog, I Take Joy that starts with brownie mix. She had me at the name.

Ghirardelli.

I happened to have everything on hand (I love when this happens - but it rarely does!) so the girls reviewed the recipe and we got to baking!



My Aunt Patty first tuned me in to Ghirardelli brownie mix. Now there is no other! Not too sweet and it just seems fancy shmancy.









Ends up looking like stiff brownie batter. It's scoop-able!





The house smelled so good!



Mmmmm...



My taste testers enjoying their creations atop the clubhouse!



I'm putting Sally's book, Mission of Motherhood, on my Amazon wish list. I love her passion for creating traditions within the home and the emphasis she puts on quality time with our children. I've found her blog to be such an encouragement.

And these cookies ain't bad either! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. The ladies in my Hawaii Bible Study did Mission of Motherhood right after I left. Maybe I should finally read it! And those brownies look YUM-o

    ReplyDelete